The Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA) is committed to meeting Minnesotans’ needs for decent, safe,affordable housing and stronger communities.
The agency’s strategic plan sets forth the following policy objectives:
- end long – term homelessness;
- increase homeownership for underserved populations;
- strategically preserve the existing affordable housing stock;
- increase housing choice for low and moderate income workers to support economic vitality;
- and enhance MHFA’s role as a housing partner of choice.
Minnesota Housing FInance Agency