The city of Minneapolis’s Department of Community Planning and Economic Development works with local and regional partners to preserve and enhance our natural and built environment, plan for growth, and advance the physical and human development of the city.
As we conduct our work, we strive to be:
- Effective public servants;
- Proactive, creative problem solvers;
- Responsible stewards of public resources;
- Strategic partners with enterprise, public and private entities; and
- Respectful public administrators who are responsive to the diverse cultures and changing needs of our community.
City of Minneapolis- Community Planning and Economic Development